- Arches Health Insurance is GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! YIKES! Just too many claims and not enough income, so the Federal Government is shutting them down.
- IF YOU HAVE AN ARCHES PLAN PLEASE CALL US AT (435) 674-8771, we can place you into a new affordable plan.
- SelectHealth is the only insurance carrier left on the Federal Marketplace in Southern Utah. Everyone else has pulled out, here's why:
- Altius has been on the marketplace but did a merger with Aetna. Aetna is not participating on the Federal Marketplace where you can qualify for subsidy to lower your premium, you can still purchase a plan from them through Howe Insurance, but you will pay full price.
- HumanaOne is also going through a merger with Aetna, they only offer Bronze plans and they are not in Southern Utah.
- Bridgespan is a sister company of Blue Cross, and they have pulled out of the Federal Marketplace.
- Molina Healthcare is only up north.
It's a little crazy, but from my perspective, SelectHealth is strong and so is Aetna. They would be good companies to go with.